for sale

Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned Off Next Month

Anthony Bourdain Photo: Mike Pont/WireImage

Fifteen months after his death, more than 200 items once owned by TV personality, author, and chef Anthony Bourdain will be auctioned off, according to the New York Times. The auction will take place online in October via Antiques Roadshow auctioneer Lark Mason.

The majority of the funds, 60 percent, will benefit the Parts Unknown host’s wife, Ottavia Busia, and his daughter, Ariane. (Busia and Bourdain were separated at the time of his death.) The other 40 percent will benefit a study-abroad scholarship created in Bourdain’s name at his alma mater, the Culinary Institute of America.

Mason believes the entire block of 215 items — which includes a painting by artist John Lurie, a mid-century desk where Bourdain wrote, a metallic duck press, and a steel-and-meteorite Bob Kramer knife — is worth between $200,000 and $400,000.

Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned Next Month