This Artist Is the Wolfgang Puck of Miniature Food
YouTuber Walking With Giants has pretty much cornered the market on tiny, ultra-detailed edible things, but what’s most impressive is the breadth of his culinary talent. It’s not just mini hotdogs and hamburgers he’s serving up, but gumbo, potatoes au gratin, and crêpes. All of them fit for a (very hungry) small king.
- Meet the NYC Restaurant Workers Still Working Throughout the Shutdown
- The Hunt for NYC’s Best Cheesecake
- The Hunt for NYC’s Best Sushi
- The Hunt for NYC’s Best Tacos
- I Tried to Become a Chocolatier at Jacques Torres Chocolates
- I Tried to Become a Waitress at Junior’s
- We Sent a Food Critic to the Museum of Pizza
- I Tried to Become a World-Class Cheese Expert in One Day
- Which Breakfast Is Better: Newfangled Acai Bowls, or Classic Eggs and Bacon?
- Teen vs. Food Critic: Taste-Testing a Viral Cookie
- We Tested the World’s First Desktop Mealworm Farm
- Watch What Happens When You Put Two Giant Cream Puffs Under Pressure
- Watch: Are Grain Bowls Made by Robots the Food of the Future?
- Watch: NYC’s Biggest Chocolate Factory Is a Queens Institution
- These Perfect Bistro Desserts Will Remind You of the Power of French Pastry
- A New-Look Diner Serves NYC’s Boldest Brunch Sandwich
- These Life-Changing Tater-Tot Nachos Speak for Themselves
- Don’t Sleep on This Fantastic, Totally Unique Pho
- Bittman’s Kitchen: Buffalo Shrimp With Blue Cheese
- Bittman’s Kitchen: Party-Ready Queso Fundido