These Detailed Sculptures Are Made Out of Fruit
Artist Vincenzo Scuruchi makes an attractive case for playing with your food — that is, if you can meticulously carve your food into flowers, creatures, and the occasional, well-placed pop-culture reference.
- Meet the NYC Restaurant Workers Still Working Throughout the Shutdown
- The Hunt for NYC’s Best Cheesecake
- The Hunt for NYC’s Best Sushi
- The Hunt for NYC’s Best Tacos
- I Tried to Become a Chocolatier at Jacques Torres Chocolates
- I Tried to Become a Waitress at Junior’s
- We Sent a Food Critic to the Museum of Pizza
- I Tried to Become a World-Class Cheese Expert in One Day
- Which Breakfast Is Better: Newfangled Acai Bowls, or Classic Eggs and Bacon?
- Teen vs. Food Critic: Taste-Testing a Viral Cookie
- We Tested the World’s First Desktop Mealworm Farm
- Watch What Happens When You Put Two Giant Cream Puffs Under Pressure
- Watch: Are Grain Bowls Made by Robots the Food of the Future?
- Watch: NYC’s Biggest Chocolate Factory Is a Queens Institution
- These Perfect Bistro Desserts Will Remind You of the Power of French Pastry
- A New-Look Diner Serves NYC’s Boldest Brunch Sandwich
- These Life-Changing Tater-Tot Nachos Speak for Themselves
- Don’t Sleep on This Fantastic, Totally Unique Pho
- Bittman’s Kitchen: Buffalo Shrimp With Blue Cheese
- Bittman’s Kitchen: Party-Ready Queso Fundido