Details have emerged about Ming Tsai’s forthcoming restaurant on A Street in Fort Point. The Blue Ginger chef has christened his new project Blue Dragon, but it’s definitely not going to be an urban version of his Wellesley restaurant. A few noteworthy facts, ahead.
5. A lunch menu will focus on “burgers and sandwiches.” So much for our dim-sum dreams!
4. A dinner and possible late-night menu will spotlight “East meets West” small plates.
3. There will not be a roof deck (boo).
2. Tsai has secured a full liquor license (phew).
1. It probably won’t open ‘til February 2013.
The restaurant will be located at the currently lonesome 324 A Street.