We were saddened to hear that the Meatyballs Mobile was temporarily off the road due to a problem with the truck, but that won’t stop Phillip Foss from bringing his Meatyballs to the people. He’s created an elaborate home delivery system, which is part regular delivery, part roving food truck. You e-mail your order by 9:30, or call afterwards, and he’ll actually deliver it to your house. We admit that this sounds an awful lot like regular old delivery, except that he’ll be changing the neighborhood every day. Today they visited the trifecta of Ravenswood/Andersonville/Edgewater. Check the Twitter account to see where the Meatyballs will be tomorrow. Check out the full information below.
Here is how it will work.. please read thoroughly:
- Make selections from the below menu.
- Email me your order (cut and paste) at firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:30am or call at 312-315-6127. After 9:30am phone calls only! Deliveries will be between 11 & 12 and we will call you when we are about five minutes away.
- If not paying with cash (exact change is greatly appreciated), send your credit card number and expiration date by email or over the phone. You will only be charged if you are on the route.
- Today (Thursday, 9/16) we will be in the Ravenswood/Andersonville/Edgewater neighborhoods! Get your order in early to assure fulfillment as we have limited resources and want to get all orders delivered by 12 noon.
- Your neighborhood may be tomorrow, so pay attention to our Twitter feed!!!
- To help make this project a success - and for the sake of all who order - we ask that if it is at all possible, please come and meet us on the street to pick up your order.
Meatyballs Delivered to You [The Pickled Tongue]