We just caught wind via the Twitterverse that Rosamunde’s Mission location will be starting brunch service this weekend, including a sausage hash, potato pancakes, and the usual plethora of tube-steaks. But if you’re looking for something a bit less casual and sausage-y, please refer to the deals below, including a bottomless mimosa brunch at Chaya, and a special Easter supper at A16.
Bacar is doing a bottomless mimosa brunch that will benefit AIDS/Lifecycle. $36 per person for the prix fixe. Make reservations at 415-904-4100.
Chaya is also doing a $35-per-person prix fixe until 2 p.m. that includes bottomless mimosas and your choice of three of the following:
* French Toast with Seasonal Fruit Salad
* Mushroom and Spinach Omelet with Foie Gras, and Black Truffle Sauce
* Crispy Dungeness Crab Cake with Mango Cherry Salsa
* Romaine and Apple Salad with Herb Cider Vinaigrette
* Chef’s Selection Sushi Sampler
* Black Angus Rib Eye Steak with Baby Arugula Salad, and Poached Egg
* Wild Sea Bass with Sautéed Mushrooms, Balsamic Puttanesca, and Herb Oil
* Warm Chocolate Croissant Bread Pudding with Caramel Vanilla Ice Cream
* Shiso Leaf Lime and Strawberry Guava Sorbet Duo with Seasonal Fruit
A16 is doing not a brunch, but an Easter supper starting at 5 p.m. on Sunday. Menu highlights include house-cured salumi with pickles and grissini; casatiello, a savory bread ring with prosciutto cotto, pecorino and egg; braised octopus with riso nero, fennel and tomato and rabbit legs all’Ischitana with rosemary, green olives, and tomato. Additionally, wine director Shelley Lindgren (who just got a Beard nomination for Best Wine Service) will offer a glass of seasonal Rosecco, a blend of rose nectar and prosecco. Call 415-771-2216 for reservations.