• The State Senate will vote today on banning junk food in schools. [Globe]
• Restaurant critic Raymond Sokolov is leaving the Wall Street Journal. [Diner’s Journal/NYT]
• Tropicana is raising the prices on its orange juice because of the deep freeze in Florida. [NYDN]
• The makers of Coke, Pepsi, and Dr. Pepper are teaming up to remove soda from schools. [Crain’s]
• A string of high-profile museum restaurants recently opened in Paris. [NYT]
Previously: Upscale Restaurants Barely Alive While Downscale Restaurants Thrive?