• Lettuce Entertain You changed their press release about the opening of M Burger after incorrect details came to light about the restaurant’s claims of local sourcing. [Dolinsky]
• Restaurant critic Raymond Sokolov is leaving the Wall Street Journal. [Diner’s Journal/NYT]
• Tropicana is raising the prices on its orange juice because of the deep freeze in Florida. [NYDN]
• The makers of Coke, Pepsi, and Dr. Pepper are teaming up to remove soda from schools. [Crain’s]
• A string of high-profile museum restaurants recently opened in Paris. [NYT]
Previously: Upscale Restaurants Barely Alive While Downscale Restaurants Thrive?