We could have called this post Where to Drink and Watch the Phillies Win Today, but that sort of confidence and smacktalk didn’t work so well for Grub L.A. yesterday, did it? So! We’ll stick with our superstitious, insecure Philly ways and just keep it neutral. Where will you go to watch Game Two of the NLCS series at 4:07 ET.? It falls right on the cusp of happy hour, so there are plenty of options. See our ongoing list of bars with Philles-related drink specials.
• From 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., Pub & Kitchen will have $3 craft ales, $2 bar snacks, $1 Cape May Salts and $5 glasses of wine.
• Bridgid’s in Fairmount offers $3 Yards select drafts and $2 domestic bottles during every Phillies playoff game, plus five of the drafts will be discounted.
• $3 cans of Sly Fox Pilsner or Pale Ale, $3 bottle of Ithaca Apricot Wheat and $3.50 pints of Yards at Jose Pistola’s throughout the game.
• The Swann Lounge at the Four Seasons will show all NLCS games on two televisions and serve free snacks. They also have a new bistro menu.
• South Philly Bar & Grill offers 11 plasma TVs, $2.50 Yuengling drafts and $2.75 Yuengling bottles, $5 “Ballpark Baskets” that include two hot dogs and waffle fries; bring a ticket stub from any event at any of the arenas anytime for a 10 percent discount off the bill.
• 13 at the Marriott has 22 high-def LCD screens, plus “flat screen-equipped booths.” Serving $4 appetizers and $3 drafts, including Yards Philly Pale Ale.
• McGillins will serve a Phanatic Pheckin Bomb, which involves combining a shot of Apple Pucker, three-quarters of a shot of Feckin Irish Whiskey and then dropping that into three-quarters of a pint of Original Sin Apple Cider.
• Susanna Foo Gourmet Kitchen in Radnor offers 20 percent off during all Phillies and Eagles games and has four large screen TVs that are viewable in the bar or the dining room.