What should you do this evening now that you’ve already avoided working most of the afternoon? Perhaps one of these events will inspire you.
The Khyber would like you to appreciate rye in all of its many forms - rye ales, ryePAs, American rye ales, rye whiskey and rye vodka - tonight. They’ll be serving them at a discount all night long. Here are the ryes on tap:
• Arcadia Sky High Rye
• Bear Republic Hop Rod Rye
• Boulder Downhill Rye’d (“Super One-off”)
• Founders Reds Rye (#1 on BA)
• He’Brew Bittersweet Lenny’s R.I.P.A.
• New Holland Charkoota Rye (Smoked Rye Dopplebock)
• River Horse Hefe Ryesin’
• Sixpoint Righteous Ale
• Terrapin Rye Pale Ale
• Two Brothers Cane & Ebel (Hopped-up Red Rye Sweetened with Thai Palm Sugar)
PYT and kitchen karaoke organization ChefAMe are co-hosting a clambake at the Piazza tonight from 6 to 8 p.m. There will be clams, of course, and other seafood delights, plus five tons of sand. You can buy tickets online or at the door for $25, or you could just follow PYT impresario Tommy Up’s play-by-play on Twitter for free. Buy tickets online here.