Game one of the NLCS series starts tonight at 8:07 ET. It’s an away game, which means you must go away from your house to a bar to cheer the Phils on. If you’re looking for bars with drink specials, we have them right this way.
• Bridgid’s in Fairmount offers $3 Yards select drafts and $2 domestic bottles during every Phillies playoff game, plus five of the drafts will be discounted.
• $3 cans of Sly Fox Pilsner or Pale Ale, $3 bottle of Ithaca Apricot Wheat and $3.50 pints of Yards at Jose Pistola’s throughout the game.
• South Philly Bar & Grill offers 11 plasma TVs, $2.50 Yuengling drafts and $2.75 Yuengling bottles, $5 “Ballpark Baskets” that include two hot dogs and waffle fries; bring a ticket stub from any event at any of the arenas anytime for a 10 percent discount off the bill.
• PYT is offering free Pickle Back shots for every Phils home run and $1 High Life bottles every time the Phils score.
• 13 at the Marriott has 22 high-def LCD screens, plus “flat screen-equipped booths.” Serving $4 appetizers and $3 drafts, including Yards Philly Pale Ale.
• McGillins will serve a Phanatic Pheckin Bomb, which involves combining a shot of Apple Pucker, three-quarters of a shot of Feckin Irish Whiskey and then dropping that into three-quarters of a pint of Original Sin Apple Cider. We wouldn’t normally recommend drinking Apple Pucker, but there are exceptions to every rule and another trip to the World Series is one of the exceptions. 1310 Drury St.; (215) 735-5562
• Susanna Foo Gourmet Kitchen in Radnor offers 20 percent off during all Phillies and Eagles games and has four large screen TVs that are viewable in the bar or the dining room.