• MillerCoors has begun testing $20 draft beer systems for drinking at home. [WSJ]
• Top Chef fans, rest easy! Padma Lakshmi will be staying on as host and only occasionally appearing on her new sitcom. [Fork in the Road/VV]
Previously: Padma’s New Sitcom: The Pilot Revealed!
• Michael Jackson’s chef has written a cookbook called Fit for a King. [Salon]
• True Blood, the fictional beverage from the HBO series of the same name, will be manufactured and sold in stores beginning this fall. [NYDN]
• All the food seen in Julie & Julia is real, which posed challenges (including deboning 60 ducks!) for the food stylists. [NYT]
• Scientists have found that the dye in blue M&Ms; can help mend spinal injuries. [Telegraph]
• The belief that tomato leaves are poisonous doesn’t have much scientific basis. [NYT]