• Don’t forget, Foreign Cinema’s guest chef event with Cowgirl Creamery is tomorrow night. Dishes will feature Cowgirl cheeses, including a special cheese made just for an amuse bouche.
• Also tomorrow, hit up Cote Sud for a $29.50 three-course prix fixe menu and a performance by Ophir Paradise.
• Next week, head to Magnolia for a three-course beer dinner of locally sourced lamb on May 27. Beer pairings included for $50.
• On June 1, Supperclub is doing something called “Uber Dinner II,” featuring guest chefs Jennie Lorenzo, of Fifth Floor, and Jamie Lauren, of Absinthe. Your $125 gets you a prix-fixe dinner and wine pairings served to you in bed.
• Looking ahead to next month, the Toronado is doing a five-course dinner with Belgian and American beer pairings on June 7. Tickets are $90 and available at the bar.
[Photo: Via hillary h/flickr]