• This Thursday, May 14, Pisco Latin Lounge is hosting a San Francisco Cocktail Week party, with 7 Pisco Punches and Pisco Sours, prizes, and discounted tapas.
• Magnolia’s last Crawfish boil was a great success, so they’re doing another one. Next Tuesday, May 19, stop by for $3 beers and crawfish flown in from Louisiana for $9 a pound, including sides.
• On Thursday, May 21, Bistro Boudin is doing a winemakers’ dinner with Buena Vista Carneros. Your $95 gets you a five-course dinner with wine pairings, as well as a welcoming reception.
• SF Chefs. Food. Wine. would like to remind you that strawberry week starts tomorrow, which means some 57 restaurants will have at least three strawberry dishes on their menus. Check out participating establishments here.
• The non-competitive punk in you will want to go to this year’s Soup Stock concert at the Jerry Garcia Amphitheater in Golden Gate Park on May 24. Shotwell and Bonfire Madigan will be playing, among others. And since it’s FNB, you know there’ll be free vegan food.
• Mark your calendar for the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition’s Tour de Fromage, on May 30. The moderate bike ride hits up some cheese mongers, but those crafty devils at the coalition won’t say which ones.
[Photo: Via Food Not Bombs]