If there’s one thing Bostonians love more than eating, it’s obsessively dissecting their meals on the internet. Let’s take a look at what the Chowhounds and Yelpers were up to this week, shall we?
• Those looking for a restaurant to visit with 80 year-olds would do well to remember Harvest and UpStairs on the Square. [Chowhound]
• Summer beers are back on tap! [Yelp]
• Mistral’s new burger could be a serious contender in the Boston Burger Wars. [Chowhound]
• Everyone’s getting excited for Dorado Tacos & Cemitas. [Chowhound]
Previously: Brookline Burrito Battles: More Details on Dorado
• Summer’s coming and that means its time for a beer and some steamers on the patio at Tavern on the Water. [Yelp]
[Photo: Steak at Harvest, spinstah/Flickr]