Here are some links and events and stuff that we wanted to share but quite couldn’t justify full stories. Check these out while you run out the clock on this Friday afternoon. Have a good weekend!
• Dog Patch’s newest dirt-cheap gourmet lunch maven, Kitchenette, is all wired up with a website and a twitter thing.
• Food Not Bombs is doing another Deep Fried Not Bombs on tax day at UN Plaza. Bring your favorite vegan goodies, they’ll provide the deep fryer and batter. Let’s get fat, everybody!
• Tablehopper’s got the back-story on the new Bistro Saint Germain, due to open tomorrow in the former Visit Thai space. Apparently it’s owned by Laurent Legendre, of Le P’tit Laurent.
• Another Wednesday wine deal: Half-off your bottle with dinner at any Pomodoro.
• A little more wine: SFist reminds us that BevMo’s severe sale goes through this weekend: Buy a bottle, get a second one for a nickle. Hot damn!
[Photo: Via theonetruedevo/flickr]