It’s time for High Five!, the regular feature where we let you in on some of the most popular restaurant listings on MenuPages in the past month, as determined by what you (yes you!) click on. The results are in for February, and the five most-clicked restaurants in our calendar’s shortest month make their debut.
1. Table 52 — unseating last month’s number one, The Publican (which just missed making the list this week at number 6) is Art Smith’s New American flagship. Which, oh right, the Obamas ate at for Valentine’s Day.
2. Tufano’s — the Italian powerhouse, last month’s #3, moves up into second place.
3. Tango Sur — the Argentinian hotspot did a swap with Tufano’s, dropping a rank from last month’s #2 position.
4. Silver Palm — the power of television, folks: last month this unassuming joint was #1,269. Then Bourdain featured it on No Reservations, and called its Three Little Pigs sandwich the “greatest in America.”
5. The Art of Pizza — last month’s #4 is holding steady as the pizza parlor of choice.