Yes, ducklings, the triumphant return of Review Revue.
• The sandwiches at the new Maxwell St. outpost of Perry’s Deli are just as gigantor and delicious as those at the original. [Chicago Food Whores]
• The new dinner at Tweet is “mos def for a select krew of supper club sluts.” This is a good thing. [Chicago Gluttons]
• The falafel sandwich at Kitsch’n River North: Quite possibly one of the best in town. [Chicagonista]
• The service is even better than the food at Big Jones, and that’s saying something. [Chicago MetBlogs]
• Feast won’t knock your socks off, but with its “glorious” patio it’s a solid choice for brunch. [The Dirty Dish]
Did we miss something? If you wrote a review or read a review that you think should be included, let us know!