It’s time for High Five!, a new feature where we let you in on some of the most popular restaurant listings on MenuPages in the past month, as determined by what you (yes you!) click on.
Today: the top five most-clicked Middle Eastern restaurants.
1. Babylon — mild mannered schwarma emporium by day; crazy hookah madness by night!
2. Zad — the lightest, fluffiest falafels anyone could dream of.
3. The Nile — the grande dame of Hyde Park hummus.
4. Oasis Cafe — a staple among Loop lunchers for cheap, filling, delicious food.
5. Aladdin’s Eatery — this local outpost of a Midwestern chain prides itself on all-natural ingredients.