• Eating The World thinks the guacamole at Adobo Grill is the best part of the meal.
• Bridget and Tammy of Chicago Bites get a tour behind-the-scenes at Eli’s Cheesecake Cafe. They also eat a lot of cheesecake.
• KingT raves about the fact that you can get fried shrimp 24 hours a day at Lawrence’s Fisheries.
• Mike Doyle writes for Drive Thru on the Beijing Duck at Sun Wah Bar-B-Q…
• …and also files a report on Marc Burger in the Macy’s food court.
• Ira at Being Totally Sweet in Chicago avails himself of the totally sweet deal burger deal at Custom House — $5 for the month of January.
• A series of circumstantial events led Mike Nagrant to fRedhots and Fries in Glenview, where he tries The Debris: A sandwich made from what’s left over after you’ve served all the Italian beef. Drool.
Did we miss something? If you wrote a review or read a review that you think should be included, let us know!