• Union Square’s Tisserie closes today, but a new branch has already opened in midtown. [NYT]
• Deno’s Party House, the only bar in Chelsea and, perhaps, the city, that offers both bikini-clad bartenders and complimentary Wi-Fi, has reopened. [Eater]
• If the Times says it, it must be true: Sherry is in!
Related: Dovetail’s John Fraser Will Pair Your Food With Sherry
• A belated gift for the cook who has everything: onion goggles to prevent crying while chopping. [Moment/NYT]
• From pistachio-crusted salmon at Balducci’s to boxes of chocolates at Max Brenner, all your food shopping can be done along 14th Street. (Missing: Trader Joe’s.) [Urbanite/amNY]