Just in time for happy hour, here’s our newly reinstated roundup of the Chronicle’s Friday wine section. Have a good weekend!
• For the lead, we get an overview of Campania’s “great whites.” [Campania’s world-class white wines]
• Selections gets into Sonoma Pinos. [Sonoma Coast Pino Noir]
• And you can pair one of those delicate reds with this duck confit pasta. [Fine tune a duck dish for Pinot Noir]
• The Cheese Course takes a look at “Oregonzola,” a blue from Oregon’s Rogue Creamery. [An Oregon blue in the vein of Gorgonzola]
• And The Cocktailian gives vegetable-flavored vodkas a try with some trepidation. [Flavored vodkas get fresh with organic vegetables]