• USDA cagey about recalled beef distribution lists [WSJ]
• Dems running ads on Oberweis Dairy’s illegal immigrant labor [Tribune]
• Haitians starve as food aid rots in containers at local ports [AP]
• Phytochemicals found in rosemary effective against leukemia [ScienceDaily]
• Thai troops to get spaghetti and American fried rice MREs! [Bangkok Post]
What is American fried rice, you ask? Evidently, “khao pad cooked with ketchup, chopped hot dogs, chicken drumsticks and a fried egg.” That’s amazing. One serving costs $1.60 (50 baht), and rest assured, they are halal.