Hey, why not? $65 puts you in for a five course dinner with wine pairings, including:
1) Buckwheat bellini with American sturgeon | sparkling Vouvray
2) Seafood velouté with saffron, lobster and clams | Chateau Montrachet
3) Cassoulet with meringues and duck confit | Domaine des Tourelles burgundy (and maybe rose!)
4) Veal breast stuffed with sweetbread and applewood smoked bacon | Chateauneuf du Pape
5) Chocolate espresso and caramel pian | Bernard vin doux naturelle
It’s a rich menu, but the weather’s appropriate. It starts at 7pm, but show up at 6:30 for aperitifs with Wine Director Shad Martin, Chef Partner Stephen Dunne, Managing Partner Jon Young, and “special guest” Frederick Brown of Fine Vines, according to their promotional email. Call now, because it’s almost fully booked!