This Bed Is On Fire…

Oh, wait, no, it’s this restaurant. And we get to make jokes because it seems the single alarm fire that forced the evacuation of the Globe on Pacific Avenue caused no injuries and at least reparable damage.

Okay, so it’s never good when somebody’s business gets hurt, but hopefully the insurance will take care of them. It sounds accidental. From the Chronicle:

Firefighters received a call about a fire at Battery Street and Pacific Avenue at about 8:11 p.m. and arrived at the intersection to find a large group of people outside the Globe restaurant at 290 Pacific.A fire that started in the grease flue of the kitchen had spread to the ceiling, said Batallion Chief Alson Lee. He said the fire in the one-story restaurant was brought under control in 15 or 20 minutes.

Oh, wait, no, it’s this restaurant. And we get to make jokes because it seems the single alarm fire that forced the evacuation of the Globe on Pacific Avenue caused no injuries and at least reparable damage.

Okay, so it’s never good when somebody’s business gets hurt, but hopefully the insurance will take care of them. It sounds accidental. From the Chronicle:

Let’s hope Globe gets off easier.

SF fire damages popular restaurant [San Francisco Chronicle]

Tags:

This Bed Is On Fire…