It may not be our day, but it certainly is TOC’s! They’re really hitting on all cylinders today. Observe:
• One last look at the fruits of the Candy Expo. Funniest item in this one: a Dale Earnhardt Jr. chocolate bar called Big Mo’. Don’t anyone tell them what that means!
• Even though it’s technically outside of Chicago, Xni-Pec has some of the best Mexican food in Chicago. Tamarkin and LTH say so.
• Places where you can watch the Bears and eat for free. Also of interest: where to watch the Cubs if you don’t have cable! Oh well, MLB hates you.
• Mmm…winter squash time! The gourds are so iconic because they remind people of the two best holidays of the year, Halloween and Thanksgiving.
• It’s Chili-A-Go-Go, Round 3! Hopefully there will be more details about how to enter in the near future.
[Photo: Big Mo’ sort of cheers us up. Oh yes, King Size. (All Candy Expo)]