Here are some delicious one line reviews that weren’t quite up to MenuPages’ standard of quality, but certainly exceed ours. These were all left during the past week (the last two were for Chicago restaurants), followed by sprightly commentary:
1) i don’t like service bad!!!!
2) they have no ketchup here, yet serve egg sandwiches…. weird.
3) man is that good mustard… [Title: i would drink their mustard!]
4) the dude grab money then food with out washing his hand…
6) I like it there but I never been there!!! lol
7) I’ve eaten there five times, and I’ve been sick every time.
8) ******* ISN’T THE SAME LIKE IT WAS IN THE 1980’S [REDACTED]
1) but you deserve it
2-3) don’t screw with people’s condiments
4) that’s why you should pay by credit card
5) profoundly true
6) why do people even bother?
7) fool me five times…
8) that is really asking for too much