• South Italian food without marinara sauce? It’s possible at Salento.
• The story of ful medames from roots in ancient Egypt to its modern day Philly immigrant incarnations in Arab, Ethiopian and Israeli style. Food and a history lesson… awesome!
• La Boheme is reopening as Zinc.
Women’s drinking club In Pursuit of Ale is holding a co-ed Rock, Paper, Scissors tournament. Cute girls, beer and RPS… We’re in love.
• Philly’s top five restaurant chalkboard menus? Cool.
• Punk rock band Armalite just put out a cookbook.