It’s no secret that Incanto is one of our favorite restaurants in the city, so you can imagine our delight when we stumbled upon a sublime photo essay of Incanto’s famous “Head to Tail” dinner. The photos, taken by photographer Michael Harlan Turkell, are available in slideshow/video form above, or if you prefer to browse the images at your own pace, be sure to check out the photos here.
If you have a hard time differentiating the candied coxcombs from the fish maw, perhaps you should consult Chef Cosentino’s menu to assist in your offal-identifying endeavors:
• Amuse bouche of duck fat fried rabbit ear with carrot aioli and chervil
• Salad of crispy sweetbreads & warm beef tendon with chilli & mint
• Terrina of lamb tongue & fries (testicles) with lamb’s tongue lettuce &
• Fish maw with chickpeas & agretti
• Pork tripe, beans & blood cooked in vescica (bladder) with creamy polenta
• Candied cockscomb with cherries & rice pudding