Service Tuesday is a new weekly feature where the MenuPages Blog scours the classifieds for industry jobs of note in the Philadelphia area. Without further ado, here’s the goods…
• Do you want an internship at Jake’s where you make salads? This might be the right job for you.
• The Striped Bass needs line cooks and a sous chef.
• The executive chef position at the Continental is vacant.
• The SEPTA-friendly Jonathan’s American Grille is hiring servers and bartenders.
• Openings are available for hosts & hostesses at Sabrina’s Cafe in the Italian Market.