Our stomach hurts and we’re despondent, so this entry is going to take place numerically:
1) Chicago has 27 Sister Cities!
2) Many of them are participating in Chicago’s 2nd annual Sister Cities Int’l Festival
3) The festival is taking place from yesterday through Thursday on Daley Plaza
4) Tomorrow’s multicultural extravaganza includes Ukranian Easter egg decorating, Indian dance, African storytelling and Chinese Kung Fu
5) You can get your lunch there! Notable vendors repping their cities include Sabri Nehari (Lahore), Kasia’s Deli (Warsaw) and Cyrano’s Bistrot (Paris)
6) The Festival is also the start of Prague Days in Chicago, which sounds hip (even if it isn’t)
7) Prose is a doze