• Bad news for your arteries: Ida Mae’s Bruncherie is bringing Irish fry-ups to Fishtown.
• We know you can use five cheap wines available at “Stalinist state stores.”
• Boy, that Sasha Issenberg has really been going around the alt-weeklies this week.
• Woah. King of Prussia’s Desi Village recently bought Dahlak in Germantown are are adding an Indian menu… Ethiopian/Etritrean/Indian food is so go.
• What’s better than a beer festival? A beer festival with a goat race.
• Some wine pairings courtesy of Bistro 7.
• Finally, a list of Philadelphia’s best restaurant bathrooms.
• Travel out to East Norriton for all you can eat sushi.
[Photo: The Sly Fox’s Bock Festival and Goat Race via Citypaper]