The entrance was right around where the produce section is now.
Showing 1-20 of 23 posts
- < Prev
- Next >
This will, no doubt, be a crisis of epic proportions for the neighborhood.
• What do you get when you merge organic, California-style tacos, which include ingredients such as roasted sweet potatoes and broccoli, syrup-sweetened sweet beans and apple salsa, with two-wheeled delivery? Hot Bike! [7 x 7] • If you needed any...
Though she remains the face of the brand, Frankel sold her shares in it for $120 million a few months back, so what does she care?
The Whole Kids Foundation appears to have the exact same mission as Alice Waters's Edible Schoolyard.
Also, Rose Pistola has reopened.
The big day is February 16.
Also, the Upper Haight Whole Foods is almost open!
This will be the upscale grocer's third S.F. location.
In the fanfare over Ike's redemption yesterday, we missed the fact that Planning also gave the green light to Whole Foods and that eight-story condo complex that will be housed in at Market and Dolores, on the spot of the...
The City wants the stores to put in paid parking to discourage drivers, but won't nightmarish parking lots be enough of a discouragement?
• The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration will begin inspecting Gulf seafood right at the docks in an effort to protect consumers. [WSJ] • In re: Whole Foods' planned street eats line. [Bay Area Bites, SFoodie] • John Scharffenberger becomes...
• Given the rising popularity of tiki drinks, can a revival of 70s style fern bars be far behind? [WP] • Kauffman got nominated for some award. [SFoodie] • Whole Foods employs a full-time Bay Area food scout to recruit...
A new list gives the green light to seafood buying at Target, Whole Foods, and Safeway.
• Kauffman asks why more restaurants don't offer their wine for off-site drinking at retail prices like À Côté, Terroir, and Heart do. [SFoodie] • Mark Morford pens an angry rant about the executives who run fast food chains. [SF...
The pot truffle purveyor in Dolo Park has a Yelp review page; Heath Ceramics opens early at Ferry Building.
Small Butcher shop reports a 20-percent drop in business since Whole Foods opened.
• Great American Music Hall defeats the California Alcoholic Beverage Control challenge to their liquor license. [SF Examiner] • Noe Valley Supe Bevan Dufty scolds Whole Foods CEO John Mackey in an open letter. [Bottom Line/SF Gate] • Doughnuts and...
Whole Foods opens today, to health care activists' chagrin.
Activists call out Whole Foods CEO John Mackey for his stance on health care, to the tune of "Hey Mickey."