Plis: Ben & Jerry's launches a line of Greek yogurt; and Taco Bell runs with a new slogan, all in our morning news roundup.
Plus Taco Bell's new slogan and more, all in our morning news round-up.
• Taking a cue from California, both New York State and Maryland are currently considering bills to ban the sale of shark fins. [Grub Street NY, HuffPo] • There was a shooting last night that left one man injured near...
The book will detail the Kogi mastermind's wild youth in L.A. through the founding of his Korean taco truck.
• The new, shorter Taste of Chicago hasn't been a hit with restaurateurs: 40 vendor slots drew... 40 applicants. There's at least some interest in the pop-up restaurant idea which has been added this year, though. [Sun-Times] • Days after...
Plus: Recreating long-lost family recipes requires detective work and discerning palate; and Panera is planning more pay-optional locations, all in our morning news roundup.
Plus: Connecticut might require labeling to identify genetically engineered foods, and more, in our morning news roundup.
Plus pay-what-you-want Panera's expansion plans and more, all in our morning news round-up.
• Through a pilot program at Highland Hospital in Oakland to fight childhood obesity, a group of families receive free "grub boxes" from the People's Grocery in West Oakland with fresh fruits and vegetables. [Chron] • Local winemaker and star...
The baseball star maintains a strict high-protein diet, even while eating out.
• Alex Rodriguez reportedly follows a special high-protein diet that has him bringing his own food to restaurants. We bet chefs just loooove him. [Off the Bench/NBC Sports] • Though many people so believe in raw milk's health benefits that...
Plus: Wells rates the city's under-$10 burgers, and more, in our morning news roundup.
Emus and Alpacas Bring Tourists to the Farm; Mild Winter Temps Could Mess With Maple Syrup Producers’ Flow
Plus: Alex Rodriguez brings his own food to restaurants; and raw milk sickens 13 times more than pasteurized, all in our morning news roundup.
Plus risky raw milk and more, all in our morning news round-up.
• Regarding three of S.F.'s best cooking classes, including Thomas McNaughton's pasta-making two-parter in the Dough Room at Flour + Water. [7x7] • Some flowers were regenerated out of nuts that had been buried 30,000 years ago by squirrels and...
• Dept. of Followups #1: The Next auction ended after 4 days with all tables sold and a total of $339,000 raised for the University of Chicago Cancer Center. • Dept. of Followups #2: Baconfest Chicago saw all its tickets...
Plus: Wal-Mart eyes China for its next move; and the Obama administration considers healthy food standards for school vending machines, all in our morning news roundup.
Plus: Wal-Mart gets into the Chinese online grocery market, and more, in our morning news roundup.
Plus Wal-Mart eyes China and more, all in our morning news round-up.
The next time you're in the Outer Sunset, hit up Thanh Long.