Watch the Best Negroni in New York Made in Elegant Slow Motion
The perfect Negroni is all about proportions, and a bar in the West Village has mastered the recipe.
The bar — formerly Caffe Dante, a storied Village coffeehouse — has fashioned itself an Italianate aperitivo-style bar. There’s a whole page of Negroni variations. The standard, served on tap, is spot on.
- Check Out the View at New York’s Best Rooftop Bar
- We Found Your New Favorite Café
- The Best Pizza in Staten Island Will Make You Forget You’re in Staten Island
- The Best Delivery in All of New York Comes From This 4-Person Sushi Booth
- WATCH: How to Make New York’s Most Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies
- The Secret Behind Chinese Food Is Something Called ‘Velveting’
- Some Surprising News About the Deformed Vegetables You Find in Grocery Stores
- The 5 Most Disgusting-Sounding Oreo Flavors Ever Sold in the U.S.
- This Lunch Box Is Supposed to Help You Eat More Healthily
- These Images of Fruits Before We Domesticated Them Will Blow Your Mind
- WATCH: There’s a Restaurant in London That Only Serves Potato Chips