Watch the Best Negroni in New York Made in Elegant Slow Motion
The perfect Negroni is all about proportions, and a bar in the West Village has mastered the recipe.
The bar — formerly Caffe Dante, a storied Village coffeehouse — has fashioned itself an Italianate aperitivo-style bar. There’s a whole page of Negroni variations. The standard, served on tap, is spot on.
- Let a Marketing Expert Explain the Enchanting Science Behind Red Candy
- Watch: NYC’s Biggest Chocolate Factory Is a Queens Institution
- These Perfect Bistro Desserts Will Remind You of the Power of French Pastry
- A New-Look Diner Serves NYC’s Boldest Brunch Sandwich
- These Life-Changing Tater-Tot Nachos Speak for Themselves
- Bittman’s Kitchen: Buffalo Shrimp With Blue Cheese
- Bittman’s Kitchen: Party-Ready Queso Fundido