The 5 Most Disgusting-Sounding Oreo Flavors Ever Sold in the U.S.
Nabisco recently announced that it is producing limited-edition batches of Swedish Fish Oreos, which sounds really disgusting. But you know what else sounds really gross? Many of the other gimmicky Oreo flavors the company has created in years past. Here are the five worst offenders (not counting the aforementioned Swedish Fish situation).
- Check Out the View at New York’s Best Rooftop Bar
- We Found Your New Favorite Café
- The Best Pizza in Staten Island Will Make You Forget You’re in Staten Island
- The Best Delivery in All of New York Comes From This 4-Person Sushi Booth
- WATCH: How to Make New York’s Most Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It Looks Like a Unicorn Exploded Inside This Pastel-Colored, Unicorn-Themed Café
- The Secret Behind Chinese Food Is Something Called ‘Velveting’
- This Lunch Box Is Supposed to Help You Eat More Healthily
- This Gold-Infused Cotton-Candy Cocktail Is Almost Too Stunning to Drink
- These Images of Fruits Before We Domesticated Them Will Blow Your Mind
- WATCH: There’s a Restaurant in London That Only Serves Potato Chips
- Some Surprising News About the Deformed Vegetables You Find in Grocery Stores