This Woman Decorates Cookies So Artfully You’d Feel Guilty Eating Them
It might be more fun to watch these cookies be prepared than it is to eat them. Amber Spiegel at SweetAmbs hand-paints each detailed design. The end result is so pretty that it’s hard to imagine actually destroying such a wonder with your teeth. That said, she probably has no lack of volunteers for that kind of grueling work.
- Check Out the View at New York’s Best Rooftop Bar
- We Found Your New Favorite Café
- The Best Pizza in Staten Island Will Make You Forget You’re in Staten Island
- The Best Delivery in All of New York Comes From This 4-Person Sushi Booth
- WATCH: How to Make New York’s Most Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies
- The Secret Behind Chinese Food Is Something Called ‘Velveting’
- Some Surprising News About the Deformed Vegetables You Find in Grocery Stores
- The 5 Most Disgusting-Sounding Oreo Flavors Ever Sold in the U.S.
- This Lunch Box Is Supposed to Help You Eat More Healthily
- These Images of Fruits Before We Domesticated Them Will Blow Your Mind
- WATCH: There’s a Restaurant in London That Only Serves Potato Chips