Ikea Thinks It’s Designed the Kitchen of the Future
Ikea and IDEO London designed a high-tech kitchen called Concept Kitchen 2025. It has a smart, energy-efficient pantry, a stove–prep surface–table combo, and it even provides recipes based on food you have around. Is this the future of kitchens? Maybe. It’s probably more exciting to think about technology that will turn bad cooks into good ones, for the sake of our precious taste buds.
- Check Out the View at New York’s Best Rooftop Bar
- We Found Your New Favorite Café
- The Best Pizza in Staten Island Will Make You Forget You’re in Staten Island
- The Best Delivery in All of New York Comes From This 4-Person Sushi Booth
- WATCH: How to Make New York’s Most Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies
- WATCH: There’s a Restaurant in London That Only Serves Potato Chips
- A Coffee Expert Gets Real About Why You Should Ditch Your Keurig
- People in New Jersey Line Up Down the Block Just to Get These Handmade Doughnuts
- Some Surprising News About the Deformed Vegetables You Find in Grocery Stores
- These Extremely Soothing Cooking Videos Are All About Silence
- Meet a Chef Who Infuses Michelin-Caliber Food With Marijuana
- These Images of Fruits Before We Domesticated Them Will Blow Your Mind
- The 5 Most Disgusting-Sounding Oreo Flavors Ever Sold in the U.S.
- Taste-Testing the New Kellogg’s Cereal Café