Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
It’s called the fruit-drop roller, and it makes old-timey candies from a giant ball of molten sugar.
Produced by Lizzy Halberstadt, written by Cait Munro.
- Bittman’s Kitchen: A Fast and Furious Turkey Lunch
- New York’s Most Exciting New Steakhouse Is Also a Korean BBQ Joint
- How to Make Mark Bittman’s Tuna Poke in Under 10 Minutes
- Make Mark Bittman’s Thai-Style Steak Wraps in Under 10 Minutes
- Mark Bittman’s Breakfast Bruschetta Is the Perfect Busy-Morning Meal
- Check Out the View at New York’s Best Rooftop Bar
- The Best Delivery in All of New York Comes From This 4-Person Sushi Booth
- WATCH: How to Make New York’s Most Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You May Never Have to Worry About a Dirty Whisk Again
- These Deliciously Avant-garde Desserts Are More Than What They Seem
- The 5 Most Disgusting-Sounding Oreo Flavors Ever Sold in the U.S.
- These Images of Fruits Before We Domesticated Them Will Blow Your Mind
- WATCH: There’s a Restaurant in London That Only Serves Potato Chips
- A Coffee Expert Gets Real About Why You Should Ditch Your Keurig
- This Vertical Egg Cooker Produces Sickening, Fascinating Omelets-on-a-Stick