fire

Kitchen Fire Closes A Voce Columbus for 2 Weeks

The view and the food will be back soon.

The view and the food will be back soon.Photo: Melissa Hom

A small fire broke out in the kitchen at A Voce Columbus on Friday. No one was hurt, but given the smoke and water damage incurred by the sprinkler system, the 5-year-old restaurant announced it'll be closed for two weeks in order to get all the orecchiette and stracciatella back up to speed. "We will do our best to accommodate current reservations at our sister restaurant A Voce Madison," management writes on its website. [Official Site]

Advertising

Recent News

 
NY Mag