The PepsiCo- and Frito-Lay-themed celebrity-chef-and-professional-athlete smashupfest known as #PEPCITY, which is going on today and Saturday, extends to the following real things you can eat — for free, for real — concocted by David Burke, Marc Forgione, and Michael Psilakis.
1. Mountain Dew Bacon Tacos With Sabra Guacamole
2. Pepsi Max Citrus Chipotle Drink
3. Tostitos “Street Tacos” with Kickstart Mountain Dew Chicken
4. Tostitos “Street Tacos” with Pepsi-Braised Brisket
5. Tostitos “Street Tacos” with Manzanita Pulled Pork
6. Cool Ranch Doritos-Cured Gravlax with Everything Gougères
7. Gluten-Free Cherry Pepsi BBQ Chicken Wings
8. Diet Pepsi Bellinis
Look — even David Burke seems not entirely convinced this is really happening.
Actually, those wings don’t look so bad.
A Look at the Free Food Inside #PepCity [Midtown Lunch]
Mountain Dew Bacon Tacos & Doritos Cured Gravalax: Inside Pepsi’s Super Bowl Pop-Up In Bryant Park [Gothamist]
Related: The Mountain Dew-ification of Taco Bell Begins With Three Brand-New Sodas
Earlier: The Doritofied Future of Chain Restaurants Begins Now