Lawsuit Alleges 2-Year-Old Ate Used Condom at McDonald’s

By
Let's skip the play area today.

The story reads like a Mad Libs of major awfulness: A woman filed a lawsuit yesterday in Cook County Circuit Court alleging her 2-year-old kid found and ingested a used condom on the play area floor at a Chicago-area McDonald's in February of 2012. The toddler eventually "coughed up a piece of the condom," the Sun-Times reports, and two of Anishi Spencer's children required medical attention following the incident. According to the reports, Spencer is seeking at least $50,000 in damages. [CBS via Gawker]