rip

Man Dies From Eating 28 Raw Eggs

Do not eat.

Do not eat.

It's been a year of high-stakes eating. Yesterday, we shared the unfortunate news that hot and spicy soup burned a hole through a guy's stomach. This followed stories about serious trips to the ER caused by Brussels sprouts, "the cinnamon challenge," and liquid nitrogen cocktails. Now a 20-year-old man in Tunisia has died after accepting a bet from friends and swallowing more than two dozen raw eggs. Sad. And scary because we've all eaten a lot of cookie dough this holiday season. [LAT, Earlier]

Advertising

Recent News

 
NY Mag