As many of you know, Off the Grid Fort Mason happens every Friday from 5 to 10 p.m., and this quite possibly will be the last warm night to be out by the Bay munching on tacos and such. But as you may not know, there will be another, different circling of the food truck wagons tomorrow afternoon, Saturday, at the very same spot. The Eater’s Choice Awards, brought to you by Chase Sapphire/Visa Signature, is going to be bringing the ten winning trucks from a poll of S.F. street food enthusiasts. See the roster below, which includes a few familiar names, and one or two we’d never heard of.
Voting was open from September 21 to October 5, and these ten were voted tops out of a group of 30 local trucks. These guys will all be at Fort Mason Saturday, October 15, from 12 to 4 p.m., and a number-one winner out of the ten will be revealed!
• Bacon Bacon - @baconbaconsf
• Doc’s of the Bay - @docsofthebay
• Ebbett’s Good to Go - @ebbettsgoodtogo
• Fivetenburger - @fivetenburger
• Little Green Cyclo - @lilgreencyclo
• Pacific Puffs - @PacificPuffs
• Senor Sisig - @senorsisig
• Seoul on Wheels - @seoulonwheels
• The Rib Whip - @TheRibWhip
• Toasty Melts - @Toastymelts