Dose Market — the “food, fashion and design extravaganza” held monthly at the River East Art Center — has been remarkably adept at making each of its gatherings a genuine event. Of course, giving out Aviary cocktails will do that. Plus, we have a feeling that this flattering feature in the New York Times will only help matters. But Dose probably doesn’t need any extra help talking up the next event on Sunday, September 25. That’s when Bill Kim (Urban Belly, Belly Shack) will debut Seoul Sauce, his new line of bottled sauces.
As always, advance tickets costs $8 and can be purchased here. Tickets cost $10 at the door.
• Dumplings and the debut of Seoul Sauce from chef Bill Kim (Urban Belly, Belly Shack)
• Piles of gourmet pop-tarts from Truffle Truffle
• Grown-up PB & J sandwiches featuring Yumbutter and Quince & Apple Preserves
• Summer preserves and bread pudding pancakes from Southport Grocery
• A brand-spanking-new line of treats from Mama’s Nuts
• Fresh juice from the not-yet-launched Bleeding Heart juice bar
• A sumptuous sandwich and salad spread–and Bloody Marys!--from City Provisions
• Vintage watches from Division Street Watches
• Exotic leather accessories from Lisa Kingsley
• Hand-dyed scarves from Lydia Brockman
• A curated selection of new Fall pieces from Penelope’s
• Ianneci exclusive-to-Dose statement jewelry
• Bodkin’s second delivery of new Fall pieces
• The debut of the dynamic design duo, Cotour