Taco Bell: Our Meat Is Almost Entirely Meat

By
Filled with real USDA beef! And a bunch of other weird stuff ... Photo: Taco Bell

The class-action lawsuit being filed against Taco Bell probably brought up issues you've been trying for years not to think about regarding the Mexican chain's meat. Yet today, company president Greg Creed himself fires back against the California woman filing the suit, claiming the chain uses "88 percent quality USDA-inspected beef." Okay ... But what's in the other 12 percent? Oh wait, here's Creed again: "seasonings, spices, water and other ingredients that provide taste, texture and moisture." That actually doesn't really make us feel much better at all. [ABC News]