• Governor Paterson's proposed soda tax is not likely to draw the 32 votes it needs for passage. [1010 WINS]
• Current plans for Brooklyn Bridge Park include an elevated wine bar. [Brooklyn Paper]
• USA Today is for sale at Starbucks, ending the Times' decade-long exclusive run at the coffee chain. [AdAge]
• A Boston-area Qdoba franchise group owes tens of thousands of dollars in taxes and is being sued by a supplier. [Globe]
Correction: An earlier version of this story implied that Qdoba Restaurant Corporation was experiencing financial problems. In fact, the issues are limited to a Boston-area franchise group.
• Continental Airlines will soon charge coach passengers for food on all flights of less than six hours. [Crain's]
• Restaurants and consumers are not likely to see any relief from this winter's tomato freeze until mid-April. [NRN]
• Eating alone can be very relaxing. [NYT]