Colicchio & Sons sends word that it’ll be doing things a little differently from now on: “Starting tomorrow, Thursday, Feb. 18th, the dining room menu at Colicchio & Sons will be a three-course prix fixe for $78. The menu items in the Tap Room will continue to be served a la carte.” So, a model similar to that of Colicchio’s old haunt, Gramercy Tavern, where a three-course prix fixe is $86 and à la carte items are offered in the tavern. When Colicchio first revealed plans for his restaurant back in December, he told us he was 90% sold on creating a menu that didn’t differentiate between appetizers and entrees. It seems economics caused the other 10% to get the better of him.
Most Viewed Stories
Bartender Says He Received This Patronizing ‘Economics’ Card Instead of an Actual Tip
Child-Banning Restaurant Says Business Is Better Than Ever
There’s a New Restaurant That Specializes in Potato-Chip Sandwiches
The First of the ‘Hip’ Whole Foods Spinoff Markets Will Open in Silver Lake, of Course
Check Out These Coffee Stains That Are Turned Into Lovely Art