The Jets face the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday in the AFC Championship game, and the winner will go to the Super Bowl. If you decided not to head to Indianapolis this weekend (after all, it sucks), and you’re not so emotionally invested that you prefer to watch the game alone in your apartment, we’ve got a few suggestions about where to eat and drink while you’re cheering for Gang Green.
• Pregame at overlook’s Jets Tailgate. Pay $15 for unlimited Bud Light drafts or mimosas, plus your choice of brunch items, including the huevos rancheros wrap, eggs any style, pancakes, cheeseburgers, or a buffalo-chicken wrap from 1 p.m. on. Once the game starts at 3 p.m., Bud Light drafts are $3.
• McFadden’s is offering a number of specials during Sunday’s game, including $3 drafts, $10 pitchers, and half-price appetizers. Call 212-986-1515 to reserve a spot.
• Wear your Jets gear to Southern Hospitality and get a free shot. Everyone gets a free “mean green” shot every time the Jets score. Pitchers of Coors Light, Miller Lite, and Soho’s Acoustic Amber are $10; munch on $5 wings, nachos, jalepeño bottle caps, and fried pickles.
• If your jersey is at the cleaners, you don’t need to dress up to take advantage of the specials at Bar 108. The bar’s selling $15 pitchers of Bud Light, $20 buckets of beer, and 50-cent wings. Reservations are recommended; call 212-505-2015 to secure a seat.
• For those looking for both quality and quantity when it comes to suds, Chelsea Brewing Company will serve $2 pints of one of the winter brews, Checker Cab Blonde Ale.
• Heckle some NFC fans at Bar None. Line up at noon to pay $10 to get into the bar in time for the game. Ticketed admission is first come, first serve, but those who miss out can head to sister bar Boss Tweeds, where all spillover fans can drink a free Bud Light draft.