Radar has long maintained a celebrity chef “fame-o-meter,” but let’s face it, it was based on Internet searches and never seemed that accurate (Wylie Dufresne was in the top six!). Now Forbes brings us the list we really wanted to see — the ten top-earning celebrity chefs. Unsurprisingly, jill-of-all-trades Rachael Ray is way ahead of the pack, pulling in $18 million a year, and is followed mostly by folks you see on TV every day.
2. Wolfgang Puck - $16 million
3. Gordon Ramsay- $7.5 million
4. Nobuyuki Matsuhisa - $5 million
5. Alain Ducasse - $5 million
6. Paula Deen - $4.5 million
7. Mario Batali - $3 million
8. Tom Colicchio - $2 million
9. Bobby Flay - $1.5 million
10. Anthony Bourdain - $1.5 million
Like Dufresne, Keller makes Radar’s list but not the Forbes one — which just goes to show, it doesn’t pay to kick around the kitchen.
Ten Top-Earning Celebrity Chefs [Forbes]